The Vice President of Human Resources is responsible for implementing best people practices and trends, attracting and retaining top-tier talent, and positioning our client as an employer of choice.
* Establish credibility and trust throughout the organization with executives, managers, and employees.
* Develop and implement long-range strategic plans impacting the attraction, motivation, development, and retention of talent.
* Develop and implement progressive and proactive compensation and benefits programs designed to provide key incentives and rewards for effective performance.
* Build models to identify competency, knowledge, and talent gaps, and develop specific programs to address said gaps. Areas of activity will include succession planning programs for key contributor and management positions, and training and development programs designed to prepare employees for more significant responsibilities.
* Continually assess the competitiveness of all programs and practices against comparable companies, industries, and markets.
* Enhance and/or develop and implement company policies and procedures via systems that improve operations, including HRIS, performance management systems, and payroll systems.
* Maintain expert knowledge of international HR policies, programs, laws and issues. Understand the differences between domestic and international policies and lead the integration of all such programs.
* Master’s degree or equivalent, or 10-15 years of related HR experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Global HR experience is preferred.
* Strategic thinking and direct, empathetic, candid communications skills.
* Strong track record of partnering with/influencing fellow Executive Team members, enabling them with integrated leadership development, performance management, and succession planning platforms.
* Strong track record of building world-class, high-volume recruitment engines in the technology industry.
* Strong track record of leadership and team building, driving the development and evolution of rapid-growth, high-performance cultures in the technology industry.
* Highly organized with proven track record of building and scaling HR systems that contribute immensely to overall operational excellence.
* Senior HR certification (SHRM-SCP) desired.
If you are interested in this position then please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!