The Vice President, Human Resources Business Partner (VP/HRBP) will play a key role on the Human Resources team, with responsibilities including but not limited to performance management, employee relations, recruiting, compensation, benefits, and training and development. This role requires a hands-on human resources professional with the ability to think strategically while executing a diverse set of HR initiatives. The VP/HRBP should be adept at identifying and framing problems, as well as building trusting relationships in addressing both current staffing issues and talent acquisition needs.
The VP/HRBP reports to the Head of Human Resources and will be involved in the supervision and development of other HR team members. This role provides a unique opportunity to leverage best practices to help build and re-shape human resources, providing a great deal of perspective around both strategic initiatives and process/program improvements. There will be a good balance of transactional and strategic focus, with the opportunity to make a significant impact across the different human resources functions and employee populations.
The VP/HRBP will be an experienced HR generalist with proven experience as a strategic advisor and tactical business partner. Additional qualifications include:
* Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
* A minimum of 12 years of broad HR experience with exposure to some of the following functional areas: recruiting, performance management, employee relations, compensation, benefits, training and development.
* At least 3 to 5 years of experience in a financial services environment, with specific experience in asset management or banking preferred.
* Demonstrated project management capabilities.
* Self-starter who can handle a diverse set of initiatives.
* Ability to build strong and influential business partnerships.
* Strong sense of urgency with the ability to execute quickly and efficiently.
* Business acumen and analytical capabilities.
* Strong verbal and written communication abilities.
* Demonstrated supervisory experience.
* Effective interpersonal and organization skills.
* Proficiency with MS Office suite, including strong Excel skills.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!