As an HR Generalist, you will partner with and provide consulting support for a full range of HR Services with specific business lines, including talent management, organizational development, employee relations, recruitment, and compensation administration. Additional responsibilities include:
* Ensure organizational effectiveness through proper alignment of people, processes, structure, and culture with business strategies.
* Participate in the establishment of plans to effectively communicate business strategies and objectives, and implement change initiatives designed to support those goals.
* Continuously assess and monitor the organization’s progress toward attaining short and long-term business objectives, and design and implement programs and solutions to further those goals.
* Provide coaching to business line management teams in the implementation of HR programs, process changes, and strategic solutions. Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
The successful candidate will have strong business acumen, interpersonal, influencing, and verbal and written communication skills. The candidate will understand current staffing gaps and future needs, and effectively partner with managers to address these needs. The candidate will also provide expertise, guidance, and coaching to leaders in managing highly sensitive and complex employee relations matters. Requirements for the role include:
* Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field.
* At least seven years of related Human Resources Generalist experience.
* Proven ability to proactively translate changing business objectives to effective HR strategies.
* Collaborate effectively with and influence peers and other leaders in making business decisions to solve complex problems.
* Ability to develop strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results.
* In-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to management of employees.
* Ability to lead special projects and teams by establishing project action plans and executing against plans.
* Effectively use technology and data; know and execute the HR processes, technologies, and tools and use metrics to analyze people issues and trends.
* Demonstrated success as a true partner to managers to ensure the success of the business.
* Established reputation as a strong and effective advocate for individuals and line managers.
* Proven strength in verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!