Our client is seeking a Vice President, Talent Strategies (VPTS) to develop a data-driven talent acquisition and retention strategy to deliver on business and talent needs. This includes process excellence, leveraging appropriate technologies, and applying industry best practices to lead the talent function. The VPTS will be accountable for the entire talent management process, from hiring through the employment lifecycle, across all functions (corporate, technical, clinical, operations, etc.). The VPTS will lead by example by providing data-backed insights to the company, and by delivering high-quality candidates (whose values align with the company) while advancing the employment brand across numerous markets and professional communities. The VPTS will also advance the company’s efforts to realize a diverse, equitable, and inclusive (DEI) workplace. This includes developing and implementing strategies that advance organizational change, fostering a positive and inclusive work environment for all, and ensuring that DEI considerations are incorporated in decision-making processes. As a key member of the HR leadership team, the VPTS will contribute to the overall HR strategy and build a high-performing team.
* Partner with leadership to create, steer, and continually evolve a talent acquisition strategy that anticipates the needs of the company.
* Own the relationship between the company and its largest vendor/partner that supports network recruiting.
* Make decisions, build strategies, and manage teams using analytical tools to improve operations.
* Create an overall talent management strategy that continues to develop and retain talent.
* Own the performance review process and leadership development strategy, including the creation of new programs.
* Leverage technology to develop staffing strategies for a growing company, paying close attention to trends.
* Deploy innovative sourcing and candidate engagement tactics, enabled by technology, to attract hard-to-find and diverse candidates.
* Develop and execute a strategy to attract diverse talent, including target metrics. Identify the talent systems and processes that will enable the development of diverse talent.
* Own D,E&I initiatives, including Employee Resource Groups.
* Think beyond the status quo, question how things might be different, and develop creative ideas for alternatives. Take risks to drive change and innovation, and inspire the team to do the same.
* Leverage market and internal compensation data to set appropriate hiring ranges for all roles.
* Drive strategy that executes a flawless candidate experience through programs, processes, and people.
* Develop and nurture talent pipelines for positions that are regularly in demand in order to shorten time-to-fill and attract amazing talent.
* Develop successful candidate profiles for multi-incumbent roles to enhance and automate the selection process.
* Report on market conditions, considerations, and impacts to the broader leadership team.
* Introduce best-in-class recruiting programs and processes to facilitate faster, higher-quality hiring.
* Manage the recruiting budget, focusing on reducing cost-to-fill, automating where possible, and optimizing existing technology to limit expenses.
* Reduce reliance on third-party recruiting vendors.
* Develop and execute a strategy to engage hiring managers in continuously improving recruiting, interviewing, and hiring practices. This includes leader training to upskill leaders who are hiring for the first time. * Own candidate marketing, including the development of supporting collateral and social media platforms.
* Bachelor’s degree required with advanced degree preferred.
* 12+ years of HR experience.
* 10+ years of Talent Acquisition experience.
* 5+ years of focus on Talent Management.
* 4+ years of vendor management experience.
* Experience recruiting for operational, technical, and clinical roles.
* Diverse experience owning processes in several talent-focused areas, including sourcing, recruiting, interviewing techniques, maintaining a budget, implementing new TA technology, and building relationships with business partners.
* Understanding of all selection methods and techniques.
* Passionate about/proven expertise in implementing D&I approaches to talent acquisition and management.
* Ability to collect and interpret data-based measurements to demonstrate their effectiveness.
* Ability to inspire confidence in senior leadership and all stakeholders, possessing a strong executive presence.
* Ability to thrive in a team environment.
* Passionate about building relationships and continuously improving, seeing change as an opportunity.
* Ability to understand the details in order to set the strategy.
* Must have the ability to travel on an as-needed basis (5-10% of the time) once it is safe to do so (post-COVID).
Please send your resume to email@example.com to be considered for this role.