Reporting to the Chief People Officer, the Vice President, Talent Acquisition will lead the strategies, processes, and roadmaps that drive the acquisition, movement, and retention of talent for a high-growth global organization. The Vice President, Talent Acquisition will act as a strategic advisor and business partner to the executive/management teams and will enhance and develop talent acquisition strategies in alignment with Company goals and culture.
* Lead strategy and execution related to the acquisition and retention of global talent. Drive a world-class candidate experience and cultivate a true partnership with executives, hiring managers, and human resources to develop and execute optimal recruiting strategies for each team and the Company overall.
* Provide leadership to the team of eight globally by creating a culture of accountability that delivers repeatable, measurable results in support of the Company’s high-performance culture.
* Build a system of increased accountability concerning retention around the quality of hire during the first two years of an employee’s life cycle.
* Own the execution of the Company’s formal compensation program, assessing market data and internal equity. Continuously follow market trends and employee retention details to evolve and adjust the program to acquire and cultivate talent growth. Advise company leaders and finance business partners on job pricing to ensure budget alignment.
* Spearhead the execution of strategic plans and monitors results. Devise organizational strategy and high-level implementation plan with metrics.
* Manage compensation to balance external pressures from candidates with internal pay equity, maintaining a compensation program that allows the Company to both attract and retain top talent.
* Develop and use data and talent analytics to understand trends, establish strategic practices that enhance quality of hire, build compelling business cases, and drive sound decision-making around talent acquisition and movement.
* Create talent acquisition programs that drive focused efforts on diversity and inclusion, and cultivate organizational accountability to support diversity goals and strategies worldwide.
* Stay apprised of compensation and employment trends in each of the Company’s geographic areas, analyzing and applying this information to develop strategies for staying ahead of potential hiring or retention challenges.
* Drive the development and delivery of internal resources that foster a talent mindset across all employees and provide hiring managers with tools to aid in optimal hiring decisions.
* Oversee vendor and agency relationships, contract terms, contract negotiations, and fulfillment of service-level agreements.
* Leverage company branding to ensure powerful employment branding that reflects the Company’s commitment to diversity, inclusion, and innovation.
* 15+ years of talent acquisition work coupled with people leadership experience and depth in leading talent acquisition and compensation strategies in complex, global organizations.
* Experience directing talent acquisition in a growing global tech organization of at least 1000 FTEs, with specific experience in Europe and Asia. Experience leading an HR function in a software or SaaS organization preferred.
* HR leader able to demonstrate deep knowledge of company business operations and build strategic-level partnerships with senior leaders.
* Demonstrated leadership experience leading and scaling a global corporate TA team through periods of exponential growth.
* Proven passion for and experience with building diversity and inclusion programs.
* Strategic thinker with the ability to balance conflicting tactical issues with long-range strategy.
* Possess character traits of resiliency and grit along with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving competencies.
* Ability to communicate proactively and clearly in a highly responsive manner.
* Flexible to travel as needed (approximately 20%).
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com.