Our client is seeking a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) for a role offering a blend of progressive talent management and more traditional HR generalist responsibilities. As an integral member of the team, you will contribute most of your time to programs and initiatives within the business unit, with additional involvement in company-wide activities in close partnership with corporate HR.
* Lead team alignment processes and help teams to develop new capabilities and ways of working together.
* Provide 1:1 coaching to leaders, managers, and employees on issues affecting individual, team, and organizational performance.
* Independently investigate and resolve employee relations matters.
* Support the full breadth of strategic HR programs and services.
* Analyze and present employee data and trends in order to provide the business unit with timely information about its organizational structure, employee attrition and retention, compensation, etc.
* Manage onboarding, employee engagement surveys, career paths, reward and recognition programs, etc.
* Consistently work in a manner that demonstrates values of teamwork, continuous learning, authenticity, and passion for improving organizational performance.
* Act as part of a dynamic team, working with others to reach the best solutions.
* Use excellent judgment and competence with issue analysis and resolution.
* Translate complex problems into simple and actionable solutions.
* Build strong relationships and inspire trust and confidence with a wide variety of people at all levels of the organization.
* Bachelor’s degree (Masters preferred) with 8+ years of HR/Talent Management experience.
* Proven experience with a highly technical employee population.
* Team player who can work effectively in a highly integrated group.
* Ability to manage junior staff.
* Able to succeed in a hands-on environment.
If you are interested in this position then please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!