Our client is seeking a qualified Technical Recruiter for a 9 month + contract assignment. In this role, you will be an ambassador of the company, partner with organizational leaders and hiring managers to understand needs, develop and manage the recruiting pipeline and process, and successfully meet hiring goals and objectives. Key responsibilities include:
* Partner effectively with and lead hiring managers to drive a world class approach to recruiting top marketing technology talent in a hyper-competitive market.
* Establish yourself as a trusted partner and point of contact on talent acquisition related matters.
* Develop and execute creative and sustainable sourcing and recruiting plans for open positions and key technical skill sets.
* Build talent pipeline and candidate channels for key positions and skill sets.
* Ensure a world-class candidate experience while managing the source-to-offer strategy for each hire.
* Organize and lead hiring teams and provide consulting expertise on best practices in interviewing and selection.
* Make continuous improvements and recommendations for creative and innovative recruiting ideas.
* Work with hiring managers and teams to build and optimize captivating job descriptions to help articulate and market each unique career opportunity.
The successful candidate will have 7+ years of corporate recruiting experience and a track record of long-term contract technical recruiting engagements.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!