As a member of our client’s HR team, the Talent Acquisition Partner will serve as the subject matter expert and consult with hiring managers. The primary responsibilities for the role are sourcing, assessing, hiring, and on-boarding talent while ensuring alignment with our client’s overall Talent Management strategy.
* Consult with hiring managers on the talent management process, including but not limited to developing and executing effective sourcing strategies, providing continuous feedback and recommendations, and developing and implementing effective on-boarding plans.
* Source, assess, acquire, engage, and optimize talent.
* Manage campus recruiting efforts (FT, Co-ops, Interns) including maintaining relationships with strategically selected colleges.
* Drive continuous process improvement to optimize quality, cost, and speed of talent acquisition.
* Manage employee referral process.
* Manage all recruitment agency relationships and agreements, and ensure they meet our client’s requirements.
* Identify internal talent pools and external market conditions to develop ongoing candidate pipelines.
* Participate in the delivery of new hire orientation and meet with new employees for 30 day check-in.
* Act as the point person for changes related to internal and external career portal websites.
* Liaise with diversity organizations, industry associations, agencies, and other external recruiting sources.
* Represent our client at various events, including diversity engagements, campus events, and networking events.
* Act as a subject matter expert with the ATS.
* Manage the contractor and consultant on-boarding process by working closely with managers who use contingent workers.
* Administrate visa and immigration cases as needed.
* Assist in the planning and execution of Learning & Development program offerings.
* BS or BA degree.
* 5 to 10 years of relevant experience.
* Excellent evaluator and assessor of talent.
* Ability to evaluate and continuously improve processes.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* A high degree of confidentiality, professionalism, commitment, flexibility, and maturity.
* Very strong organizational and business writing skills with keen attention to detail.
* Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage diverse responsibilities.
* Ability to attend offsite events and represent our client as needed.
If you are interested in this position then please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!