Our client is seeking a qualified Talent Acquisition Manager to manage its recruiting process and team of recruiters. You will be responsible for leading your team to hire the best talent possible.
* Manage a team of five recruiters to achieve weekly, monthly and annual recruiting metrics in a fast paced, high-volume recruiting environment.
* Maintain and grow relationships with hiring managers to best understand their hiring needs.
* Facilitate the hiring process for open positions, including interviewing and screening applicants while documenting candidate activity in an applicant tracking system.
* Participate in job fairs, presentations and other public relation events for recruiting purposes.
* Build a network from which potential applicant leads will be generated.
* Promote the company and position with passion to the best candidates.
* Remain up-to-date on recruiting best practices, innovating, testing, and implementing new and effective means for attracting job candidates.
* Monitor and support new employees in their first 90 days of employment.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
* At least 5 years of experience either in corporate or staffing/agency recruiting, with at least three years of recruiting management experience.
* Experience recruiting in many of the following areas: Technology, Sales, Professional Services, Marketing, and G&A.
* Experience navigating and sourcing through social media channels.
* Ability to create and maintain a strongly positive employment brand.
* Demonstrated ability to collaborate and build relationships.
* Experience with reporting and delivering on metrics.
* Experience prioritizing and managing a variety of tasks.
* Strong interviewing and verbal/written communication skills.
* Strong organizational, follow-up, and listening skills.
* Autonomy, demonstrated independent judgment, and self-motivation.
If you are interested in this position then please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!