Recognizing the importance of attracting, developing, and retaining a talented workforce, our client has developed a new role, Talent Manager, to lead their firm’s internal talent management program. This role represents a dynamic opportunity for a professional with strong interpersonal, organizational, and management skills to work as a key member of the team. Working with the Director of Human Resources and other senior members of the team, the Talent Manager will be responsible for managing the firm’s internal talent management program.
- * Develop strategies to position the firm within the private equity industry as a coveted place to work, raising the firm’s profile among candidates.
- * Identify and attract talent from diverse backgrounds to the firm, including networking with traditional sources of talent such as investment banks, consulting firms, and accounting firms, as well as developing relationships with less traditional sources of talent. The Talent Manager will be responsible for both networking with sources and identifying, reaching out to, and screening prospective candidates.
- * Working with the Director of Human Resources, lead and manage all new internal hiring, including sourcing of new employees (both organically and with the support of search firms).
- * Manage the recruitment process for all levels within the firm. Liaise with hiring managers and team members on hiring criteria, job description development, interview feedback, and offer decision-making. Offer strategic recruitment guidance and advice to managers across the firm.
- * Ensure a fluid and seamless candidate experience, and help new hires through the onboarding process, including securing visas when needed.
- * Develop a deep, data-driven understanding of the market for talent and all aspects of the recruiting and hiring process, including a detailed understanding of market trends for compensation and benefits levels and structure, as well as other terms of employment.
- * Work with the Director of Human Resources to identify and implement an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- * Develop systems to measure employee engagement metrics, like retention and turnover rates.
- * Working with the Director of Human Resources and other senior members of the team, develop strategies to further the firm’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) initiatives.
- * Manage all aspects of internal mentoring programs.
- * Connect effectively across the firm with many stakeholders. Partner with other members of the HR team on projects throughout the year as needed.
- * Bachelor’s Degree with strong academic credentials.
- * 5 to 10 years of recruiting experience, ideally including executive search experience. In-house experience working in talent management and/or an understanding of the alternative asset management industry is a plus.
- * Comfortable with numerical analysis of compensation and benefits packages.
- * Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work successfully as part of a team.
- * Driven, organized, creative, and personable.
- * Excellent listening skills, curiosity, and high emotional intelligence.
- * Solid interviewing skills and good judgment.
- * A positive attitude and proactive approach with the ability to take the lead on deadline-driven projects.
- * Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- * Strong planning, organizational, and follow-up skills.
- * Flexibility to work long hours when needed, take on ad hoc projects, and respond to emails when outside of the office.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this role.