The Talent Management Specialist will develop and implement recruitment programs that aim to attract and manage the talent pool, develop recruitment programs to meet talent strategies and goals, and serve as the primary contact person for staffing for business units within the organization.
* Manage all activities associated with the development and implementation of recruitment programs.
* Plan and execute recruitment strategies to ensure that positions are filled in an efficient manner with the strongest talent available.
* Work with individual managers to gain a thorough understanding of the business need and job duties required for specified positions.
* Develop recruitment programs (such as internship and externship programs), attend and coordinate career fairs, attend networking events to develop candidate flow, and develop applicant database for future hires.
* Serve as a liaison with HRIS and the vendor to develop the company’s Affirmative Action Plan.
* Monitor applicant tracking in compliance with company and government policies and procedures. Assist with setting Affirmative Action goals and strives to achieve these goals.
* Develop recruitment efforts through social media.
* Pre-screen and interview internal and external applicants, determine if candidate applications and resumes should be forwarded to managers, and notify applicants of consideration or rejection.
* Extend offers of employment, initiate background checks, and ensure completion of new hire documentation.
* Maintain close partnership with HR Business Partners, and keeps them abreast of any and all recruitment efforts and needs.
* Report on recruitment metrics and share findings with HR Business Partners and Business Line leaders.
* Make recommendations on recruitment processes and advertising media.
* Serve as a liaison for recruitment agencies and managers, and negotiate the terms and conditions for these vendor contracts.
* Coordinate recruitment efforts, in compliance with government regulations and organizational policies and procedures, throughout the hiring process for all exempt and nonexempt positions within assigned units.
* Act as backup for new hire orientation and onboarding programs.
* Partner with employees, managers, and other areas within HR to implement and maintain various employee policies and programs in a consistent and equitable manner.
* College degree or equivalent work experience.
* Five to seven years of talent management experience with a focus on recruiting in various markets. Relevant industry experience preferred.
* Working knowledge of state and federal employment regulations to ensure compliance in hiring practices.
* Proven ability to build partnerships with managers and to understand and translate business goals and needs.
* Proven ability to identify and anticipate client needs and to make recommendations for changes and improvements.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work well with a team and comfortable speaking and moderating both large and small groups.
* Ability to be resourceful and comfortable utilizing internal and external contacts to complete assignments.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com.