Our client is seeking an experienced human capital manager to support their explosive expansion and growth. As a member of the Talent & Culture team, you will help to establish and standardize human capital practices, ensuring the right guidelines are in place, and processes and policies are implemented consistently, accurately, and fairly across growing markets. Working with multiple stakeholders, including finance, recruiting, learning and development and market leaders, the Talent & Culture Manager will serve as the go-to resource for team members on questions pertaining to systems, processes, and policies, and will take the lead on core initiatives such as the annual performance review process and employee engagement initiatives.
* Model and reinforce company culture by ensuring human capital policies and procedures are aligned with the company’s objectives and reflect cultural pillars.
* Proactively produce, own, and update development of relevant policies and procedures, including employee handbook, and ensure policies are administered in fair and consistent manner across all practices. Ensure people policies are integrated and communicated in a clear, consistent manner across the organization, and team members are aware of how to access information and where to go for assistance.
* Provide support and serve as a go-to resource for team members and managers seeking guidance on topics such as policy interpretations, day-to-day people processes, performance reviews, and other ad hoc matters.
* Contribute to the design, development, and integration of the HRIS as the organization migrates from a PEO to an in-house platform. Assist with redesign of workflow management, data migration, and communication of key process changes.
* Manage the HRIS and day-to-day people operations including benefits, compensation, and data change administration. Build, maintain, and manage effective relationships with third-party vendors.
* Oversee on-boarding and off-boarding process for all employees. Partner closely with recruiting, learning and development, and market leadership to ensure an outstanding experience, implement best practices, and look for opportunities to improve approach and process.
* Partner with other Talent & Culture team members and market leaders to watch for key talent trends, synthesize themes and metrics, and develop appropriate solutions, programs, and policies to address.
* Create and manage organizational data reports for Talent & Culture and senior leadership and help to develop a cohesive communication strategy.
* Administer performance review and talent management benchmarking process including planning, communications, performance review materials and associated training. Advise on best practices and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
* Facilitate internal staffing moves, including transfers within and across markets, and coordinate associated relocation policies and processes.
* Partner with recruiting and marketing teams to ensure job descriptions and postings are compliant and consistent with the company’s brand voice.
* Manage strategy and implementation of various employee engagement initiatives including annual Happiness and Pulse surveys.
* Support various talent management and workforce planning initiatives as needed.
* Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field. Graduate degree and/or HR certification(s) a plus.
* A minimum of 5 years of functional HR experience. Management experience a plus.
* Demonstrated understanding and application of core human resource policies and programs. Solid understanding of basic HR law and policy with the ability to research and draft HR policies.
* Exceptional relationship building skills and experience working with stakeholders to create clear and implementable processes.
* Excellent project management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks while skillfully prioritizing competing demands.
* Collaborative person who works well with others, listening to input and incorporating feedback effectively into your work.
* Proven ability to identify needs/gaps and propose/build processes to address them.
* Service oriented, recognizing that team members are your primary customers and continuously striving to create the best experience possible by hearing their needs and skillfully responding to them.
* Strategic yet tactical orientation, thinking about the long-term strategic needs of the company but happy to roll up your sleeves and execute the day-to-day requirements.
* Strong time, priority, and project management skills.
* Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills coupled with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple competing tasks.
* Ability to communicate effectively, confidently, and professionally (both written and oral).
* Critical thinking, independent problem solving skills, and sound judgment.
* Discretion in handling confidential information.
* Experience with a PEO or HRIS.
* Action orientation and comfort with very fast pace and rapid change.
* Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint. Experience using a Mac in a professional setting a plus.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!