Our client is seeking an experienced and energetic human capital business partner to support their explosive expansion and growth. As a member of the Talent & Culture Team, you will be an ambassador of company culture as you partner with market leadership to design, develop, implement, and execute people solutions that are aligned with strategic business objectives and support people development.
The ability to grow as a company depends on attracting, integrating, developing, motivating, and retaining the best people, while sustaining a vibrant culture built on courage, empathy, relationships, creativity, humility, and passion. You will combine your years of human capital experience with a deep understanding of the company’s culture and business model to provide guidance and hands-on support in all aspects of Talent & Culture, including talent and performance management, employee relations, and strategic workforce planning.
* Serve as trusted advisor to market leadership teams on key talent issues and strategies, including talent management and organizational effectiveness.
* Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to managers (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions) with a specific emphasis around managing in a rapidly growing and changing environment.
* Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
* Partner with other Talent & Culture team members to analyze key talent trends and metrics and develop appropriate solutions, programs, and policies.
* Provide guidance and hands-on support around role definition and restructuring, as well as workforce and succession planning initiatives.
* Evaluate and support cross-market transfers, promotions, and related talent matters.
* Work closely with leadership and employees to strengthen communication and community, build morale, and increase effectiveness and retention.
* Champion all aspects of new practice launch and growth. Partner with Recruiting to support talent acquisition strategy and with Learning & Development to identify training needs and support program delivery within market.
* Foster a positive, diverse, and inclusive culture through education, communication, and creative initiatives.
* Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field. Graduate degree and/or HR certification(s) a plus.
* 10 years of progressive HR or Generalist experience, preferably in high-growth environment.
* Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including talent and performance management, organizational development, employee relations, and federal and state employment laws.
* Demonstrated experience in fostering a collaborative working environment between individuals and teams through coaching and personal example.
* Experience providing day-to-day performance management guidance to business unit management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
* Exceptional relationship building skills in order to gain support and achieve results.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent time, priority, and project management skills.
* Action orientation and comfort with very fast pace and rapid change.
* Flexibility to interact with employees at all levels.
* Self-directed and motivated.
* Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!