The Talent Acquisition Specialist will provide full life cycle recruiting for a wide variety of corporate positions on a global level. This person will typically have a cross-functional requisition load with a mix of non-exempt and exempt level positions. This role will partner with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to creatively and effectively fill open corporate positions with top talent.
* Establish collaborative, customer-focused relationships with hiring managers, HR Business Partners, and local office/regional HR staff.
* Build and maintain a network of potential candidates and identify talent through established and new channels (leverages personal networks, job boards, social media, etc.).
* Recommend ideas and strategies that contribute to long-range strategic staffing initiatives while maintaining cost effective methods.
* Develop creative and diverse sourcing plans.
* Provide recommendations and best practices to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the recruiting process.
* Collaborate with HR Business Partners and Compensation to develop offers.
* Maintain proper records via applicant tracking system. Update and interpret recruitment metrics.
* Conduct regular follow-up with managers and HR Business Partners to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans. Recommend and implement process improvements for challenging to fill roles.
* Work with Team Leader to develop and continuously upgrade recruiting resources for hiring managers.
* Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years of recruiting experience with corporate and international recruiting experience preferred.
* Strong corporate recruiting background and proven experience with current recruitment practices and sources.
* Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, discretion, and creativity to changing needs and situations.
* Experience working in a fast-paced, multi-time zone environment with the ability to manage competing demands.
* Proven ability to drive consensus among multiple parties.
* Prior experience in tracking and interpreting recruitment metrics.
* Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office applications) and prior experience with HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!