This role will have full responsibility for candidate phone screens, assessments, offers, and managing the hiring process for all open positions. Comfort working with and assessing highly technical people as well as sales, marketing, and general administration candidates is essential. This role will work with hiring managers to identify and evaluate talent for all offices (Boston, New York, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Singapore).
* Work with hiring managers to understand position requirements, set expectations, and maintain communications throughout the talent acquisition process.
* Develop position profiles and postings that are attractive to potential candidates.
* Review candidate resumes and assess their fit.
* Conduct phone screens, provide candidate assessments, and recommend viable candidates to hiring manager for further consideration.
* Source candidates through job postings, referrals, and direct sourcing using proactive tactics (social media, networking, cold calling, etc.).
* Lead candidate interview feedback sessions, and provide follow-up on interviews.
* Manage all candidate communications and information to ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the Talent Acquisition process.
* Coordinate interview scheduling, managing complex and complicated calendars.
* Train new hiring managers on interviewing skills and compliance.
* A minimum of 3 years of recruiting experience is required. Experience within advisory services, life sciences, or technical recruiting preferred.
* Direct sourcing experience preferred.
* Global recruiting experience preferred.
* Strong customer service skills.
* Strong relationship building skills.
* Strong communication skills (oral and written).
* Strong work ethic and sense of urgency.
* Solid experience utilizing Microsoft Office products, social media, etc.
* Experience with an ATS system is desired.
* Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.