Our client is seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition professional to build their organization. In this leadership role, you will lead the recruiting team and help bring the company to its next level of growth. You will also create and implement the strategy for talent acquisition, focusing on employer branding, a positive candidate experience, interview skills training, hiring metrics, sourcing strategies, etc.
You will work closely with a small recruiting team to drive the hiring process and to create an exceptional experience for the candidates and hiring managers. This is a highly visible role with responsibility for recruiting for various levels across the organization. The successful candidate is a leader who is passionate about talent acquisition and mentoring a small recruiting team.
* Manage recruitment efforts to ensure the business attracts, develops, and retains high quality talent at all levels to support the growth objectives, opportunities, and strategies of the business.
* Partner with hiring managers and/or contract recruiters to develop creative sourcing and recruiting strategies for a diverse candidate pool.
* Develop and implement cost-effective sourcing and recruiting strategies and programs.
* Identify staffing resource needs, including developing strategy for agency/vendor partnerships and in-house recruitment resources.
* Coach hiring managers and contract recruiters on best practices and optimal candidate selection.
* Utilize current recruiting tools and make recommendations for additional tools/systems as needed.
* Develop intern and co-op recruitment strategy and establish strong relationships with colleges/universities.
* Work with Compensation Manager to develop and negotiate competitive offers.
* Act with a sense of urgency to meet and anticipate business needs.
* Collaborate with other team member to support HR’s annual business goals and projects.
* Manage team of contract recruiters and administrative support.
* Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years of recruiting management.
* At least 5 years of recruitment experience in the biotech/pharma industry.
* Demonstrated experience in building recruiting functions and recruiting processes.
* Excellent business, marketing, and quantitative acumen, using data to drive effectiveness in the recruiting process.
* Strong leadership skills, both direct and indirect.
* Ability to work well cross-functionally and influence across the organization.
* Innovative and creative in approach to building an employer brand.
* Superb written and verbal communications.
* Ability to execute and follow-through to completion.
* Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
* Independently motivated, detail oriented, and good problem solving ability.
* Excellent organizational skills, sufficient to multi-task in an extremely fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
* Ability to network, source, and locate top talent in a timely manner.
* Ability to successfully work with and appropriately influence colleagues at multiple levels across multiple functions.
* Ability to think in terms of the business needs and develop solutions to drive performance.
If you are interested in this position then please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!