Our client is seeking a talented Talent Acquisition Leader who possesses strong business acumen, enjoys a hands-on approach, and knows how to provide superior service in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate must possess a sophisticated range of functional recruiting skills and experience, with particular depth in creating successful recruiting strategies, building recruiting teams/functions, and developing tier one candidate pools.
* Build high quality, efficient internal agency staffing model.
* Work with department leaders and HR business partners to identify and implement talent acquisition strategies and build/fill candidate pipeline.
* Lead efforts to establish and manage the employer brand.
* Establish effective internal recruiting processes and reporting.
* Partner with hiring managers with regard to position recruiting strategy, candidate assessment, and offer packages.
* Identify and participate in appropriate external marketing/sourcing initiatives.
* Manage existing vendor relationships and source, negotiate, and establish new vendor relationships as needed.
* Assess entry level candidate pool requirements, including assessing college recruiting/internship program needs.
* Staff for office and field roles at all levels of the organization.
* Work closely with HR to ensure a positive candidate interview and on-boarding experience.
* Partner with HR and operations leadership to establish and manage recruiting budget and metrics.
* Keep up to date on current HR and recruiting practices by participating in educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
* Participate in other HR and recruiting projects and initiatives as needed.
* Manage and develop a staff of 3.
* 7 years of experience in a recruiting field (combination of agency and corporate experience preferred), including 2+ years managing a team.
* IT staffing experience with insurance staffing experience strongly preferred.
* Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement with a passion and acumen for internal client business.
* Ability to proactively network and establish effective internal and external working relationships.
* Demonstrated experience in establishing cost-effective recruiting strategies.
* Solid analytical skills, including experience with establishing recruiting metrics and reporting.
* Outstanding organizational, negotiation, and communication skills, including the ability to successfully present qualitative and quantitative information.
* Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
* In-depth experience using an applicant tracking system (Taleo a plus) and MS Office.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!