As the Talent Acquisition and HR Programs lead, you will play a critical role in attracting, developing, and retaining our client’s most important asset: their people. The successful candidate will be excited about building a career in HR and providing hands-on and forward-looking expertise in the areas of talent acquisition and HR programs. This role will report to the Director, Human Resources in Boston, MA, and the successful candidate may choose to be based out of our client’s Massachusetts office or their Wisconsin office.
- * Partner with managers to identify and address current and future talent and hiring needs by assessing current workforce capabilities against the needs of the future.
- * Implement creative and cost-effective methods for sourcing quality candidates.
- * Create employment branding initiatives to attract a broad pool of high-quality applicants.
- * Develop and maintain an active network of sourcing resources, including professional networking, agencies, social networking, university partnerships, technology, etc.
- * Assist the HR team in executive recruitment.
- * Assist the HR team in recruiting, leading, and implementing the Summer Internship Program.
- Assist and implement key HR programs/changes focused on building an enduring organization positioned for growth.
- * Assist the HR team with onboarding programs.
- * Execute and implement a Workday Learning Management System, including internal training.
- * Assist the HR team with deploying internal health and wellness programs.
- * Own HR metrics and reporting for the HR department using Workday to drive the data.
- * Review and update the US employee handbook and lead the rollout of a global employee handbook.
- * Update policies and review for global application. Strive to create a central policy portal for employee ease of access.
- * Maintain a working knowledge of company policies as well as legal requirements to provide guidance to employees and managers, thus ensuring compliance and consistency.
- * Bachelor’s degree in business, HR, or other relevant course of study.
- * 7 to 10 years of relevant and progressively responsible HR experience in financial services, management consulting, or professional services (ideally including some program management). Relevant HR certifications preferred.
- * Experience in Workday desired.
- * Motivated individual with excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills. Strong ability and desire to influence outcomes.
- * Pays relentless attention to details and cares about executing work at the highest level.
- * Passionate about being an HR professional and understands how HR enables business growth.
- * Demonstrated ability to lead change and thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, deal-making environment.
- * Ability to set priorities, multi-task, and remain focused within a rigorous, fast-paced, and quickly-changing environment.
- * Demonstrated skill in building constructive relationships with people at all levels in the organization. Not afraid of conflict and handles conflict diplomatically.
- * Curious learner who always pushes self to broaden perspective and learn from others.
- * Generates new ideas to improve processes and efficiency.
- * Strong knowledge of global, federal, and state laws and regulations related to employment practices.
- * Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times and comfortable handling confidential information.
- * Hands-on experience with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint). HR systems experience preferred (Workday, ADP, etc.).
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.