Our client is seeking a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (STAS) to join its team. Reporting to the Director of Global Talent Acquisition, the STAS will divide time between leading the day-to-day operational aspects of the Talent Acquisition function while providing frontline support and fulfillment of urgent hiring needs (domestic and international) on an ongoing basis. The STAS will combine exceptional talent acquisition expertise, analytic and hiring metrics mastery, and the capacity to thrive in a rapidly changing environment to ensure that the Talent Acquisition function delivers against its highly specialized hiring needs.
* Serve as TA Operations point-person for recruitment reporting needs, process improvement initiatives, new hire/on-boarding data management, and ad hoc data requests.
* Partner with the Director of Global Talent Acquisition to regularly track and report on key performance metrics for the TA team, productivity, cost, and operational effectiveness according to those metrics. Effectively present data and insights to team on a recurring basis.
* Manage usage of the applicant tracking system (ATS), acting as both System Administrator and vendor contact for escalation issues related to ATS.
* Collaborate with the Director of Global Talent Acquisition to continually develop best practices and foster idea generation while researching and developing new recruiting techniques, resources, and tools to support continuous improvement efforts.
* Maintain a strong focus on candidate and hiring manager experience process improvement and implementation.
* Lead full-cycle recruitment processes on senior level and niche roles, including but not limited to a) partnering with hiring managers to develop a strong comprehension of the position, candidate profile, and associated qualifications and responsibilities, b) strategizing and executing a targeted sourcing strategy to attract talent, c) identifying, assessing, and recommending candidates for consideration, d) facilitating an effective interview process, including coordination of intake meetings, interviews, debriefs, and associated candidate assessments, e) managing the candidate relationship with a mind toward crafting a high-quality customer experience, f) assisting the hiring manager with closing the requisition, including offer negotiation, and g) tracking the hiring process for each of your candidates in the ATS.
* Act in accordance with and promoting best practices and procedures for recruitment and hiring, ensuring that hiring managers and interviewers also observe these procedures to enable stronger hires.
* Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
* Attend networking functions and career fairs to further develop candidate pipeline as needed.
* Recruit in compliance with policies as defined by the company, as well as State and Federal Laws, and with respect to confidentiality wherever necessary.
* BA/BS degree in a relevant field of study.
* 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience, preferably in a high technology organization (must have prior corporate recruiting experience).
* Advanced Excel skills and reporting capabilities.
* Strong knowledge of ATS (preferably Taleo).
* Ability to multi-task with strong project management skills.
* Extremely detail oriented, creative, and customer focused.
* Strong sense of urgency and ability to work independently.
If you are interested in this position then please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!