Our client is seeking a Senior University Recruiter to join their Human Resources team. This position will focus on hiring full-time Ph.D. engineers and scientists for entry-level technical consulting positions. The Senior University Recruiter will be responsible for recruiting and networking with Ph.D. students from top engineering and scientific universities, postdoctoral researchers from university programs and government institutions, and engineers and scientists who are in the early stages of their industrial careers.
* Identify and recruit talented Ph.D. engineers and scientists for full-time consulting positions.
* Act as a business partner and recruiting advisor to practice group leaders.
* Manage on-campus recruiting events at selected universities, including information sessions, technical presentations, career fairs, receptions, etc.
* Build new and maintain established relationships with universities, graduate students, professors, and industry professionals.
* Partner with consulting staff and hiring managers to achieve hiring goals across multiple offices and practices.
* Execute all aspects of the recruiting process including identification, screening, and interviewing candidates.
* Lead efforts to expand university recruiting efforts internationally.
* Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
* 5 years of experience in recruiting.
* Previous human resources experience preferred.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to maintain effective working relationships.
* Project management or event management experience, with ability to take ownership of projects and multi-task.
* Detail-oriented, highly organized, and a self-starter.
* Ability to work under critical time deadlines and to re-evaluate priorities while exercising good judgment.
* Previous university recruiting experience in an engineering or professional services firm is desirable (but not necessary).
* Some travel (mainly east coast) required.
If you are interested in this position then please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!