As a Senior Human Resources Generalist, you will a) administer human resources policies and programs (balancing employee advocacy and business operating needs), b) promote equity, fair treatment, and positive employee relations, c) ensure compliance with state and federal employment laws, d) provide comprehensive HR support, directly or indirectly, to corporate and field employees (recruitment/retention of critical talent, continuous performance coaching/management, pro-active issue identification/resolution, and coaching/development), e) provide employee relations support and guidance regarding all HR-related matters, f) understand and support the accomplishment of business priorities, and g) build credible relationships with business leaders to allow for better decisions and organizational effectiveness. In addition, you will:
- * Provide guidance to management and employees on human resources issues, employment law, and develop new programs and initiatives to meet management needs.
- * Generate solutions and implement with input from the HR Director.
- * Anticipate and plan for long-term human resource needs and trends in partnership with business management.
- * Assist in the formulation of objectives for employee policies and procedures.
- * Assure company policies are administered fairly and consistently.
- * Effectively communicate and execute necessary changes to policies and procedures.
- * Perform advanced employee relations functions, including support and counseling regarding employee and job-related conflicts, problem solving and dispute resolution, managing employee performance issues, reviewing and assessing termination requests, and conducting exit interviews.
- * Conduct complex/sensitive employee-related investigations.
- * Oversee the administration of all LOA programs and processes, including transitional work and accommodations.
- * Conduct employee and supervisor training, including benefits, policies and procedures, and prevention of harassment and discrimination.
- * Perform audit and compliance functions as requested.
- * Maintain employee records in compliance with state and federal requirements.
- * Assist in the management and execution of bonus plans, merit processes, and routine/special request reports.
- Assist in the annual budget planning process as needed.
Key requirements for the Sr. Human Resources Generalist include:
- * Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or related field (or equivalent experience). HR certification(s) (PHR, SPHR) preferred.
- * 5+ years of HR Generalist experience, including prior experience with IPO readiness.
- * Strong knowledge of staffing and employment practices, employee-relations procedures, and applicable laws.
- * Strong consultative and coaching skills, analytical skills, business acumen, and project management skills.
- * Knowledge of local, state, and federal employment, wage, and hour laws and procedures.
- * Ability to communicate (oral and written) in a clear and straightforward manner, communicate with all levels of management and company staff, and deal with the public in a professional manner.
- * Ability to prioritize and organize effectively, show judgment and initiative, work independently, and accomplish job duties in a timely manner.
- * Ability to maintain confidentiality of information, make decisions, and solve problems while working under pressure.
- * Strong PC and MS Office skills.
Please send your resume to email@example.com to be considered for this role.