Our client is seeking a Senior HR Manager/Director for a new role within their growing HR team. This individual will be a generalist supporting approximately 400 employees in 28 locations across the country. As a collaborative HR team member and thought partner, you will be part of the efforts to build the HR infrastructure. This individual contributor will partner with senior leadership to jointly design, develop, and implement new HR programs, policies, processes, and systems. Extraordinary opportunity for career growth as the organization continues to flourish.
* Support and work with employees and people managers to address and resolve general employee relations issues and specific employee performance issues.
*Provide knowledge and answer employee and people manager questions regarding existing HR-related policies and processes.
* Execute existing HR-related programs and processes, including annual and mid-year performance reviews, annual employee engagement survey, etc.
* Cooperatively drive performance management/review, and develop competency models and career frameworks.
* Partner with colleagues to design and implement more structured compensation programs and standardize titles and levels.
* Participate in the selection, design, and implementation of new benefits plans and providers for medical, dental, disability, life, etc.
* Evaluate and select new payroll provider and HRIS as part of the HR team.
Ideal candidate profile:
* 7 to 10 years of progressive career growth as an HR generalist or manager.
* The ability to navigate and understand the needs and dynamics of both relatively early stage, small companies (less than 400 employees) and more mature, larger companies (greater than 2,000 employees). Experience in both environments is a plus.
* Remote location support experience. A mix of multi-location experience, tactical operations, and scaling up experience strongly preferred.
* Proven project management experience leading and managing projects, with an advanced intermediate level of complexity, from beginning to end.
* A minimum of advanced intermediate level Excel skills, including the ability to create and use spreadsheets with formulas, VLOOKUPs, and pivot tables, and the ability to merge data from multiple spreadsheets into a single spreadsheet.
* The flexibility to travel 10 to 15% within the United States (approximately 2 to 3 nights per month).
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!