Our client is seeking an outgoing and energetic Sr. Human Resources Generalist to provide HR leadership, manage day-to-day HR operations, and ensure the delivery of high quality HR programs. The ideal candidate will have experience in highly educated environment working with a sophisticated population. This position will require actively partnering with Benefits, HRIS, Recruiting, Compensation, Organizational Development, and Professional Development.
* Manage and execute recruitment for assigned internal clients.
* Support employee engagement efforts and report on employee metrics to support organizational and business decisions.
* Advise and counsel managers and employees on organizational and employee performance, including a variety of complex employee relation issues.
* Introduce and implement processes, best practices, and operational change initiatives.
* Advocate for internal clients within HR and to senior leadership, providing feedback to leadership on challenges and concerns facing your assigned population.
* Create an impactful HR environment and build relationships based on added value, not title or authority.
* Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field (or equivalent working experience) required, with PHR certification preferred.
* A minimum of 7 years of progressive HR experience.
* In-depth experience in multiple HR disciplines including employment, compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, performance management, and employee recognition.
* Able to manage multiple conflicting priorities and be self-directed.
* Considerable knowledge of federal and state labor laws and regulations.
* Strong leadership, interpersonal, and negotiation skills, as well as verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
* Must be eligible to work without sponsorship now or in the future.
If you are interested in this position then please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!