Our client is currently seeking its first internal Corporate Recruiter to help bring top talent to the company through a variety of proactive sourcing methods. This will include partnering with managers and proactively sourcing and interviewing potential candidates, hosting recruiting/networking events, and working with the marketing team to build an employer brand to increase awareness of employment opportunities. Specific responsibilities include:
* Design, develop, and help execute a strong recruiting strategy.
* Assist in promoting the company as an employer of choice.
* Create job descriptions, post positions, and qualify candidates.
* Run full recruitment cycle from outreach to offer.
* Assist in the implementation and on-going management of the company’s ATS.
* Evangelize company culture and employment opportunities.
Essential background/experience includes:
* Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record.
* 5+ years of experience in full life cycle recruiting for full-time positions, including technical, sales, and senior-level roles.
* Experience recruiting in a high-volume, fast paced environment.
* Prior corporate recruiting experience.
* Proven track record of driving recruitment through the use of effective recruitment strategies, online and social resources, and networking and competitor sourcing.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
* Highly independent and self-motivated.
* Ability to use Excel to track, forecast, and manage key recruiting metrics.
Strongly preferred background/experience includes:
* Previous experience recruiting technical and sales professionals.
* Experience with best practices in process, productivity, creativity, and resourcefulness.
* Excellent presentation skills.
* Strong professional network in the tech community.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!