Our client requires a Senior Compensation Analyst to support their organization by providing project management and professional analytical compensation support for compensation programs, ensuring effective job and organization design. Under general direction of the Director of Compensation, the Senior Compensation Analyst will develop, implement, and support programs, processes, and tools that align with effective employee, people manager, and business partner compensation experiences. The role will also lead cross-functional projects relating to compensation.
* Provide professional analytical support for compensation programs.
* Participate in senior management/business partner discussions regarding initiatives/changes in organization structures, and provide corresponding job evaluation support.
* Develop, implement, and support appropriate solutions (programs, processes, tools) in support of providing effective client and business partner compensation experiences.
* Maintain an exceptional understanding of internal/external compensation design, practices, and policies.
* Facilitate the alignment of compensation programs and processes with HR and business partner practices.
* Develop relationships with business partners to ensure appropriate solutions in support of business unit requirements, and support them during the annual performance cycle.
* Act as a project manager for specific cross-functional initiatives related to compensation.
* Provide recommendations and best practices to refine existing and potential compensation practices, ensuring quality delivery and alignment with business needs.
* Respond to complex inquiries that have been redirected from HR service representatives or HR business partners.
* Analyze and interpret the market competitiveness of compensation programs.
* Perform and present complex research, statistical analysis, and reports.
* Provide ad-hoc support to HR Benefits group.
* Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study. Completion or progress toward CCP or CHRP designation preferable.
* 7+ years of compensation experience with strong knowledge of compensation practices and theory.
* Excellent analytical, problem solving, and financial modeling skills with an eye for detail and accuracy.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, and consulting skills.
* Strong project management skills with the initiative to plan, anticipate, and manage work independently.
* Advanced Microsoft Excel and spreadsheet analysis skills.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!