This is a great opportunity to work with a talented team of Compensation Analysts in a busy, fast paced environment. The Senior Compensation Analyst is responsible for the analysis, design, implementation, and administration of competitive compensation programs that are innovative, compliant, cost effective, and support our client’s philosophy and strategic plan.
* Provide advice, guidance, and training to client area managers, employees, and HR colleagues in the interpretation and administration of the organization’s compensation programs and policies, with a focus on service and designing programs that meet the business needs. Develop and maintain effective, professional consultative relationships with clients.
* Conduct internal and external market research, analyze competitive position and market trends, and make recommendations for base salary structures, market adjustments, and variable pay programs. Prepare written exhibits, summaries, and recommendations for market adjustments and special pay programs (shift differentials, on-call rates, incentive programs, etc.).
* Conduct job evaluations for new positions to determine appropriate salary grade. Evaluate and analyze market data, determine FLSA status, and maintain appropriate documentation regarding the review. Review requests for evaluations of revised job descriptions and develop recommendations. Follow appropriate procedures for review and final approvals.
* Participate in salary surveys to collect and analyze information on the organization’s competitive position. Gather data per requirements, determine appropriate matches for assigned client areas, and submit information to the third party survey administrator. Conduct analysis based on the survey results and keep relevant information on salary evaluations.
* Act as a project leader on more complex compensation projects and provide guidance and support to other Analysts. Work may involve complex analysis of large data sets to provide comprehensive recommendations.
* Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
* 5 to 8 years related work experience. Certified Compensation Professional or on track to complete CCP certificate and/or other compensation course work is preferred.
* Minimum of 5 years related experience in compensation analysis. Thorough knowledge of compensation policies and practices, as well as federal and state wage and hour law.
* Excellent project management, analytical, and financial modeling skills. Demonstrated ability to design, communicate, and implement compensation programs.
* Ability to act as a team leader for small projects or work groups, creating a collaborative and respectful team environment and improving workflows.
* Ability to summarize and communicate moderately complex information in varied written formats to internal and external customers.
* Attention to detail and proven ability to use discretion in dealing with confidential information.
* Experience working with an HRMS application (PeopleSoft preferred). Kenexa/CompAnalyst experience a plus.
* Advanced skills with Microsoft applications which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access, as well as other web-based applications.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!