Our client is seeking a qualified Senior Associate, Compensation & Benefits. The person in this role will drive the evaluation, implementation, administration, and project management of compensation and benefit plans. This is a unique opportunity to join an organization with a long history of creating value for its clients, while working directly with executive management to attract, retain, and reward top talent and drive business results. The overall responsibilities include the following:
* Manage all compensation and reward programs, including cash, short and long-term incentive plans, and deferred compensation.
* Drive the annual salary and bonus planning process, including communication, benchmarking, and analysis and reporting. Evaluate the existing process/system and develop recommendations for enhancement.
* Perform ad-hoc analysis to determine the impact of plan design changes or other “what-if” scenarios for executive management.
* Participate in salary surveys and/or conduct research to benchmark the Company’s position relative to the marketplace and trends.
* Maintain job descriptions and collaborate with managers to evaluate new positions and/or update existing ones.
* Administer all benefit programs and lead new employee orientation.
* Facilitate the annual benefits open enrollment and manage related employee communication, logistics, and system changes.
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with all vendors and benefit brokers. Lead the renewal process and rate negotiations.
* Ensure compliance with legal requirements including ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA, FLSA, and other regulations, and keep current with changing requirements.
* Refresh employee benefit sites to keep current and engaging (i.e. self-service, shared drive, employee benefit center).
* Maintain and upgrade HRIS to ensure data integrity and quality management reporting. Leverage technology and recommend process improvements to realize efficiencies.
The position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance, or Math, with seven years of related compensation and benefits experience (preferably with a large organization) as well as knowledge of complex variable pay programs (both short and long-term). The CCP designation is strongly preferred. The position also requires knowledge of applicable federal and state laws pertinent to benefits and compensation administration, including FMLA, ADA, ERISA, COBRA, HIPPA, 401(k), Worker’s Comp, FLSA, etc. Broader experience in other HR disciplines is desirable.
The position also requires exceptional analytical, communication (both written and oral), and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to influence others and work collaboratively to solve business problems. Candidates must demonstrate superior judgment and decision-making, attention to detail, mathematical abilities, time management, organizational skills, intermediate knowledge of MS Excel (i.e. pivot tables, complex spreadsheets and formulas), HRIS applications, and systems and reporting tools.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!