Reporting to the Chief People Officer, the Senior HR Leader (title TBD) will lead a team of five and direct all aspects of the company’s international HR initiatives and programs while supporting and aligning HR with overall business strategy. Partnering with senior leadership as a strategic business asset, the Senior HR Leader will build upon the positive, engaged culture that works to assimilate the interests, talents, and contributions of employees in a high performing and inclusive workplace. The Senior HR Leader will also play a critical and strategic role as an HR advisor to management and the global HR team.
* Strategic Partner – Serve as a strategic partner to senior management on the development of human resources objectives as they relate to specific operations and overall business direction. Provide ongoing communication and strategic counsel to the CPO and other key members of the management team.
* Culture and Values – Act as the ambassador of the company’s culture, constantly defining ways to identify and reinforce the behaviors that exemplify company values. Strive to advance people and implement organizational strategies to promote employee engagement.
* Talent Management – Develop and implement long-range strategic plans to build the human capital of the company through performance management, coaching, and training and development, motivating individuals to achieve their maximum potential. Successfully identify and address gaps in competency, knowledge, and skill sets.
* Coaching and Development – Assess coaching and leadership development needs, and partner with members of the senior leadership team to bolster the leadership skills of managers and supervisors. Direct the creation and administration of individual development plans and identify resources to deliver these programs.
* Performance Management – Establish organizational performance management programs that align with the values and mission of the company. Coach management to set clear, meaningful goals and objectives, and use metrics to measure performance.
* Benefits Administration – Maintain all benefit-related relationships and programs. Continuously evaluate the market to maintain competitive benefits programs for the company.
* Compensation – Present all company compensation programs including sales plans, annual bonus plans, spot bonuses, recognition programs, and other forms of compensation.
* HR Systems and Compliance – Ensure that HR technology is in place to meet current and future prospective business objectives. Stay current with emerging HR technologies and implement new technology as appropriate. Confirm and maintain compliance with all State and Federal laws and regulations. Manage internal communication for all HR-related activity.
* Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field. Master’s degree in Business or Human Resources preferred.
* 8 to 15 years of experience in human resources as a high performer, including HR leadership and people management. International HR experience, preferably in Europe, is ideal.
* Excellent track record of leadership coaching and team building, driving the development and evolution of entrepreneurial, high-performance cultures. Experience in technology, especially in a start-up/entrepreneurial environment, is strongly preferred.
* Prior success in creating and leading initiatives that attract, develop, and retain high-potential talent in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
* Experience implementing HR policies and procedures using technology that improve operations, including HRIS, performance management systems, and payroll systems.
* Strong knowledge of HR practices and procedures, including significant experience in employee relations. Current knowledge of State and Federal legal compliance regulations and policies relating to HR.
* Enthusiastic, energetic, thought leader who thrives in a collaborative environment and has a creative, engaging, and people-focused attitude.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.