Our global client provides innovative diagnostics that are accurate, effective, affordable, and accessible. Their mission is to deliver improved health outcomes in the most remote settings and to more people around the world. As a leader in the healthcare diagnostics field, our client is committed to delivering quality products and services that patients and providers can rely on for consistently accurate and actionable information. They believe that fundamental changes to the way healthcare is practiced are inevitable, and plan to successfully drive those changes well into the future by deploying unique technologies that innovate transformative diagnostic products with proven clinical and economic outcomes.
The Senior Human Resources Business Partner (SHRBP) consults with a broad range of global client groups around human resources related issues, both strategic and operational, as well as acts as a coach, employee champion, and change agent. This role includes inter-divisional HR responsibilities and the SHRBP will maintain an effective level of business literacy about each of the functional groups, including their financial position, business plans, and culture.
The SHRBP assesses and anticipates HR related needs, communicating these needs proactively within the human resources department as well as to relevant stakeholders, and seeks to develop integrated global solutions collaboratively. The SHRBP formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value added service to management and employees that support achievement of the business objectives of the organization. This role supports Operations, Research & Development, Quality, Finance, Legal, Information Services, Regulatory, Procurement, and Shared Services internationally.
The SHRBP will:
* Advocate for and educate employees on the corporate values and vision in all activities.
* Work closely with management and staff to improve collaboration, work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
* Develop plans for human capital programs such as talent management, succession planning, employee engagement, compensation, incentive programs, onboarding, teambuilding, etc.
* Provide policy guidance and interpretation in all HR related matters.
* Identify and deliver performance/development training and individual Manager coaching.
* Analyze trends and metrics to develop broad HR solutions, programs, and policies.
* Create position specifications and assist in recruitment, onboarding, and engagement.
* Develop employee messaging aligned with business objectives that facilitates a positive employee experience and strengthens overall culture and performance.
* Participate in and support the success of global HR projects and initiatives.
* Champion a climate of continuous improvement by promoting excellence through people.
* Manage and resolve employee relations issues, and conduct effective, thorough, and objective investigations when required.
* Maintain a working knowledge of legal requirements (e.g. US, Europe, Asia) related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
* Minimum of 10 years of directly applicable human resources experience.
* Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area of study, with an MBA or advanced degree in a Human Resources related discipline preferred.
* Demonstrated competence in employee relations and coaching emerging leaders.
* Knowledge of employment and labor laws (support of more than one geographic region strongly desired).
* Knowledge of regulated environments and manufacturing facilities (e.g. lean, product transfers, etc.).
* Ability to multi-task, deal effectively with ambiguity, recognize trends, and identify systemic approaches to solving problems in a matrixed and dynamic global environment.
* Strong oral/written communication skills and business acumen.
* Excellent project management, problem solving, interpersonal, and analytical skills with the ability to work in a team environment.
* Proactive strategic thinker with experience delivering and facilitating change initiatives.
* Proven experience delivering a progressive and proactive HR business model encompassing best in class practices and operational excellence.
* Knowledge of compensation, job leveling, and HRIS.
* Experience working with clients in multiple global regions.
* Ideally based in Massachusetts with the ability to travel up to 35%.
If you are interested in this position then please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!