The Senior Staffing Specialist will manage the talent acquisition, relocation, immigration, and on-boarding of our client’s key staff members at their US Corporate headquarters and North American sites. Using input from the annual Organization Development Planning Process, the Senior Staffing Specialist will develop staffing plans and lead the staffing activities, and will improve the efficiency and cost of hiring through management of outside resources for staffing, immigration, relocation, and sourcing.
* Work with the North American Staffing and Development Manager and Hiring Managers at Corporate Headquarters and other US locations to source and staff as appropriate.
* Formulate and execute search strategy to fill vacancies.
* Guide the staffing process, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, scheduling candidates, coordinating follow up sessions with managers, making offers of employment, and performing required background and pre-employment efforts.
* Responsible for recruiting vendor management and negotiating the lowest cost and consistency of contract terms between vendors.
* Perform direct sourcing of candidates and work to reduce reliance on outside recruiting sources.
* Design, develop, and maintain recruiting metrics to track corporate recruiting performance.
* Manage the Associate Development Program, and coordinate campus recruiting and rotation assignments with local HR and Operations representatives.
* Project yearly recruitment expenditures for budgetary planning and control.
* Lead the relocation and immigration activities between new hires, external relocation management firm, and immigration attorney.
* 5 to 8 years of recruiting experience, preferably with professional staff.
* Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resources.
* An advanced knowledge of full life cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, successfully sourcing a diverse range of applicants, qualifying, interviewing, networking, assessing, salary negotiation, relationship management, and due diligence.
* Knowledge and past use of a web-based applicant tracking system (ATS).
* Demonstrated track record of having a metrics mindset to establish performance and exceed goals.
* Proficient with MS Office; experience with Oracle is preferred.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!