Reporting to the Director, the Senior Recruiter will perform at the highest level of staff recruitment within the organization, and will collaborate with managers and HR to identify job requirements, build sourcing strategies, and coordinate recruitment planning. The Senior Recruiter will provide leadership and direction on search strategies and tactics, and be responsible for all levels of recruiting for exempt and non-exempt positions from sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates to consulting with managers and HR on the evaluation and selection process. The Senior Recruiter will also lead and manage key executive level searches, develop and execute sourcing strategies that identify top tier talent pools to ensure timely, quality hires, identify opportunities to collaborate across the organization’s development and communications communities to support and manage candidate networking relationships, community outreach, and diversity initiatives, demonstrate proactive and effective sourcing techniques (including social media, referrals, and professional networking efforts) and adhere to organization policy and government regulatory guidelines.
In addition, the Senior Recruiter will maintain applicant files, appropriate records, and statistics, maintain the job posting system, develop evaluation tools to measure and improve program effectiveness, partner with the Director to evaluate employment marketing and advertising effectiveness, and organize a comprehensive calendar of activities designed to promote a workforce of inclusion.
Requirements for the Senior Recruiter role include:
* Bachelor’s degree in business, organizational development, or equivalent.
* Minimum of 10 years of recruitment experience. In addition, the Senior Recruiter must have experience in providing consulting services in the areas of strategic staffing and workforce planning.
* Ability to work independently in complex projects and collaboratively on a team.
* Ability to exercise independent judgment.
* Enthusiastic, customer focused, and responsive.
* Strong track record of successful recruiting and placement.
* Excellent consulting, project management, communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, problem solving, and organizational skills.
* Excellent customer service, ability to develop and maintain professional relationships, and experience working with all levels of an organization.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced, complex environment.
* Ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, and maintain confidential information.
* Strong knowledge of state and federal employment laws, and experience working with HR on full cycle recruiting.
* Ability to develop high levels of credibility and implement strategic plans.
* Experience recruiting in a union environment preferred.
If you are interested in this position then please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!