The Senior Recruiter has primary responsibility for full cycle talent acquisition. In collaboration with the Vice President of Human Resources, the Senior Recruiter will identify staffing needs, and design and implement programs to meet the human capital requirements of the organization. The Senior Recruiter will develop and implement programs and processes that attract and retain top level talent, work cross functionally on projects key to the growth and success of the organization, and focus on sourcing, attracting, assessing, and hiring top talent for all roles (entry level to senior management).
* Manage all aspects of the organization’s staffing requirements, including position descriptions, requisition process, sourcing decisions, postings, screening activities, interview process, reference checking process, etc.
* Develop robust candidate pool through professional social media sources, employee referrals, professional societies, job postings, campus recruiting, and contingency and retained agency searches.
* Direct source passive candidates via various resources, such as LinkedIn.
* Develop and maintain talent acquisition metrics, and prepare reports as required.
* Participate in the requisition and acquisition of the temporary/contract workforce, including qualification, cost structure, and internal reporting/tracking requirements.
* Maintain accurate information for HR portions of the organization’s website regarding staffing.
* Design and deliver selected employee communications vehicles to attract top candidates.
* Within time and priority constraints, perform training assessments and design programs using internal and external resources, including training programs related to staffing.
* Participate in campus recruitment efforts (co-op and college hiring).
* Maintain and improve programs and materials to support branding efforts.
* Maintain cost discipline within assigned programs.
* Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business, or related field. MBA and or advanced degree preferred.
* 8+ years of direct experience as a professional recruiter, with substantial experience in a life sciences, medical device, or pharmaceutical business environment. Agency/search experience a plus.
* Experience recruiting various roles, including Commercial, GMP manufacturing, and Engineering.
* Knowledge and/or training in passive recruiting/sourcing techniques and social media recruiting (i.e. LinkedIn).
* Experience in the development and utilization of best practice staffing metrics, coupled with a strong ability to close candidates.
* Full life cycle staffing responsibility/experience in private industry, preference with a public, for profit company.
* Professional communication skills and excellent presentation skills, both written and in platform presentation format.
* Understanding/knowledge of staffing internationally (specifically Europe) is a plus.
* Ability to work autonomously, effectively manage time, and deliver results on time.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you.