Reporting to the President & CEO, the Senior Director, Human Resources (SDHR) will be responsible for overseeing the human resources initiatives for our client. The SDHR will be a key member of the executive team and will contribute to the strategic decisions relating to organizational development and talent acquisition to support growth. In addition, the SDHR will be a key partner to the President & CEO in driving and expanding Company culture throughout the organization.
Establish and implement HR strategies in support of overall business objectives
* Deliver best-practice HR initiatives that ensure the Company’s growth and strategic business objectives are driven throughout the organization.
* Develop and implement HR strategies, programs and policies to drive employee engagement and performance.
* Ensure that HR solutions are consistent with corporate, legal, and ethical standards.
* Drive organizational/talent development initiatives to meet overall Company strategy.
Serve as a strategic partner to the leadership team
* Be a credible and capable partner in leading organizational effectiveness across the Company.
* Ensure leadership team capabilities align with business strategies, and drive changes and enhancements as necessary.
* Act as a thought partner for business leaders on both business and organization-related matters to drive business results.
* Serve as a subject matter expert on relevant employment law, company policy, and HR policies and practices.
* Monitor and analyze external trends, regulatory changes, and legal updates to guide leaders, and take appropriate actions to help mitigate risk.
* Provide vision and hands-on leadership to the HR function.
* Offer on-going communication and strategic counsel to management.
Provide vision and hands-on leadership to attract, manage, retain, and develop top talent
* Build and grow an outstanding world-class HR team.
* Enhance, innovate, and continuously monitor all aspects of the HR function, policies, programs, and practices for efficiency, effectiveness, and excellence.
* Develop and implement talent acquisition and succession strategies to identify talent and build bench strength across the Company.
* Develop and implement innovative and proactive compensation and benefits programs that serve the Company from a short and long-term perspective.
* Create performance management and development frameworks to ensure the consistent development of employees.
* Establish metrics to ensure effectiveness and a strong ROI of HR programs and practices.
* Champion the Company’s values and ensure a strong corporate culture that aligns with the corporate vision.
* BS/BA (MBA preferred) with 12+ years of progressive HR generalist experience in a medical device, biotech, or other life science company and at least 7 years in a management role.
* Excellent track record of leadership, team building, and driving the development and evolution of entrepreneurial, high-performance cultures.
* Demonstrated capability to actively participate in the development and execution of strategic HR plans that align with business objectives.
* Proven experience taking a project from idea to execution (strategy to operational) both quickly and independently.
* Track record of thriving in high growth, fast-paced environments.
* Hands-on approach with critical thinking and planning aptitude.
* Proven experience creating high trust relationships and working collaboratively at all levels.
* Experience working with various senior-level stakeholders, including the Board of Directors.
* Strong business acumen and strategic orientation with the ability to understand and contribute to long-term business vision.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
* Understanding of change management concepts and the ability to facilitate and sustain organizational transformations.
* A detail-oriented, highly organized, hands-on leader.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com.