Our client is growing, and they are seeking an experienced Senior Director, Human Resources to support the organization as they advance towards commercialization of their product portfolio. Reporting to the CEO, the Senior Director, Human Resources will set the vision for/create the human capital strategies, plans, and execution necessary to meet corporate goals. They will be the internal expert on human resources workforce strategies, plans, employee relations, and development, while also handling compensation, benefits, recordkeeping, and regulatory reporting. The ideal candidate will be a motivated, hands-on HR practitioner seeking an opportunity to build the human resources function in a company that values creativity, leadership, and collaboration.
Human Resources Business Partner
- * Provide active HR business partnership and leadership development to all levels of the organization.
- * Bring best industry practices to all human resources areas to support business and employee challenges.
- * Manage and implement the employee relations function, and coordinate with external legal counsel when appropriate.
- * Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- * Develop staffing strategies and plans to identify talent inside and outside of the company.
- * Identify talent gaps and develop specific programs for filling gaps that impact business success. Work with company leaders to build bench strength for strategic plans.
- * Manage new employee hiring and onboarding.
Human Resources Compliance and Administration
- * Handle production of routine HR administrative records and functions.
- * Ensure periodic, routine government filings of reports are completed, and oversee response to regulatory inquiries.
- * Manage outsourced HR resources and vendors (e.g. COBRA administration, etc.).
- * Ensure progressive and proactive compensation and benefits program is appropriate for the stage of business development, serves the organization well from recruiting and retention perspectives, and ensures long-term viability of the company’s workforce plans.
- * Manage planning, budgets, and ROI for HR services and employee benefits.
- * Positively manage collaborative cross-departmental relationships necessary to deliver on goals and commitments.
Strategic Partner to Leadership Team
- * Develop and oversee the company’s workforce acquisition and development plans.
- * Create and maintain the human resources strategic plan.
- * Support the CEO and leadership team in communicating/shaping a company culture that promotes and advocates for a professional work ethic and positive work environment.
- * Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field required. Master’s Degree and/or HR professional certification preferred.
- * 10-15 years of progressive HR experience, with a minimum of 5 years in a leadership role.
- * Deep business acumen and technical HR expertise with a working knowledge across multiple HR disciplines.
- * Experience in a scientific or healthcare business required. Small, public business experience preferred.
- * Demonstrated success in building relationships and developing talent at all levels of the organization.
- * Collaborative team player who enjoys working in a highly dynamic and fast-moving environment.
- * Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to engage professionally with all internal and external stakeholders.
- * Ability to take a positive and proactive approach in the implementation of HR initiatives.
- * Excellent project management skills.
Please email your resume to email@example.com to be considered for this role.