The Senior Benefits Analyst (SBA) will work as part of team to support the strategy and execution of benefits in the field and help to ensure that our client has the most effective benefits practices. The role will contribute to all areas of benefits management as well as provide analytic input to facilitate key business decisions and processes. The SBA will develop and perform benefits benchmarking, help set up and share reward best practices, conduct data and process analysis, support the periodic plan renewal process, and partner with senior benefits management on project initiatives.
* Support local offices in their benefits practices and ensure compliance with global guidelines, including contract renewals, changes to existing plans, vendor/broker selection and management, change management, and benefits design.
* Deliver prompt and accurate responses by researching, analyzing, and identifying solutions on a wide variety of benefit issues.
* Manage the global benefits database, maximizing its value as an information resource by ensuring that content is current and accurate. Create reports to optimize timing of initiatives, improve insights on local-country practices relative to global policies, and conduct external benchmarking.
* Ensure the timely administration of global benefits contracts, including accuracy of census data, efficient billing processes, resolving claims issues, developing and providing documentation and communication materials to support staff, recruitment, and mobility. Identify problem areas in service delivery processes, troubleshoot issues, and recommend solutions.
* Develop resource tools and trainings for benefit staff in local offices to assist them in managing vendors and benefit programs.
* Monitor global regulatory changes affecting benefit plans/schemes and present findings.
* Participate in and complete benefit benchmark surveys. Maintain fact database on best practices.
* Assist in the development of benefit programs for new offices, including review of regulatory requirements and market practices.
* Create, maintain, and update process documentation and standard operating procedures.
* Participate in global, regional, and local benefit projects as required.
* Bachelor’s degree or in business, HR, or related field.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in employee benefits.
* International experience strongly preferred in health, life, AD&D, disability, defined contributions, pensions, and other benefit programs within multiple markets.
* Experience working successfully within a complex matrix structured organization with the ability to understand/manage complex reporting relationships and incorporate multiple labor laws and cultures.
* Strong knowledge of benefits regulations and practices in insured, self-funded, and hybrid benefits financing approaches.
* Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to review, synthesize, and interpret complex data (by drawing out key issues and themes) combined with the ability to express these in a clear and concise manner.
* Creative ability to produce excellently written documents and presentations, as well as strong oral communication skills.
* Consistent attention to detail, intellectual curiosity, proven work ethic, strong problem solving skills, and critical thinking.
* Self-motivated and with the ability to work autonomously and manage personal workload.
* High level of initiative and resourcefulness.
* Advanced MS Office skills Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
If you are interested in this position then please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!