This is an exciting opportunity to be a driving force behind executing, shaping, and scaling the recruiting function within a small but growing Human Resources team in a thriving organization. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition and Development Manager, the Talent Acquisition Associate will work collaboratively with other members of the recruiting team to support efforts across the company to identify and attract top talent. While the primary focus of this role will be recruiting, the Talent Acquisition Associate will be an integral member of the broader HR team and may get involved in other aspects of the Human Resources function.
Drive the full-cycle talent acquisition process:
- * Select agencies, manage agency contracts, and communicate with agencies throughout the search process.
- * Source candidates through agency relationships, internal referrals, social media, campus career centers, and other mediums.
- * Develop and post compelling job descriptions.
- * Screen resumes and work closely with hiring managers to prioritize candidates.
- * Manage candidate flow through the applicant tracking system (Workday), run reports, and perform analyses to assess vendors and processes.
- * Schedule interviews, prepare interview agendas, greet candidates onsite, and coordinate all interview logistics.
- * Collect and compile interviewer feedback and candidate assessment. Support recruiting managers with interpreting feedback and determining next steps.
- * Communicate with candidates and agencies throughout the recruiting process to ensure a positive candidate experience from start to finish.
- * Prepare and extend candidate offers, and communicate professionally with candidates who do not receive offers.
- * Engage with the broader HR team to support additional efforts such as HRIS (Workday) implementation and rollout, onboarding of new hires, planning events, performing relevant analyses on candidate and employee data, etc.
- * Bachelor’s degree required.
- * Two to five years of prior talent acquisition experience in a fast-paced corporate or agency environment. Experience in recruiting financial services and/or technology professionals preferred.
- * Strong organizational skills with an understanding of how to prioritize/operate effectively in a fast moving and constantly changing environment. High attention to detail.
- * Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work successfully as part of a team. Collaborative nature, but also able to drive work independently.
- * Able to see the big picture, question existing ways of doing things, and look for ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- * Demonstrates high integrity at all times, coupled with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with the utmost discretion.
- * Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook). Experience with Workday ATS/HRIS preferred but not required.
To apply for this role, please email your resume to email@example.com.