Our firm is searching for a dynamic Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to join our client’s global team of people specialists. Based in TX, NY, or MA, the HRBP will primarily be responsible for supporting client groups in North America and enhancing overall organizational effectiveness. Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the ideal HRBP candidate will be quick, effective, meticulous, and versatile with a passion for creatively and efficiently solving problems. The mission of our client’s HR function is to deliver engaging experiences to attract, retain, develop, and inspire employees. The HRBP will be a critical part of achieving this mission, and must strike a balance between a hands-on and strategic approach to the role. The role involves executing a range of people initiatives, providing outstanding internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence, all while actively participating as a member of regional leadership teams to learn and understand the business needs. The optimal HRBP candidate will approach their work with a high level of tenacity and integrity, utilizing both HR generalist and business partner skills to drive HR operations and people programs. This is the perfect position for an HR professional who is looking for an opportunity to grow their career working alongside a global HR team that is building a world-class and innovative employee experience.
- * Manage day-to-day HR operations in the region, including execution of HR programs, processes, and employee relations.
- * Partner with the global HR team to identify opportunities to improve process and policies that effectively support the execution of the people strategy.
- * Develop, improve, and implement people programs and HR initiatives to support employee engagement, development, and culture.
- * Navigate sensitive employee relations issues with good instinct, focusing on quick solutions while effectively managing risk.
- * Collaborate, consult, and coach managers on HR-related topics to support a respectful, high-performance culture.
- * Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to develop continual improvements to recruit and retain top talent, as well as enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the HR team.
- * Proactively anticipate and meet the needs of business leaders, employees, and line managers across the HR function.
- * Facilitate efficient HR operation including data accuracy in HR systems and generating timely and accurate reporting to management. Work with outsource partners to ensure appropriate delivery of HR services to employees.
- * Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or related field.
- * 5+ years of HR generalist experience or a mix of generalist and specialization in other HR disciplines (employee relations, recruitment, compensation, benefits, operations, L&D).
- * Experience working for a high-growth global SaaS provider.
- * Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
- * Ability to work independently and build strong relationships with remote team members.
- * Collaborative team player with a strong customer-service orientation.
- * Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- * Experience in a rapid, complex, and changing work environment.
- * Excellent executive presence with the ability to interface at all levels of the organization.
- * Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
Please send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.