As the Sales Recruiter, you will be responsible for sourcing the very best talent to join our client’s sales team in North America. As you become comfortable in this position, our client will expand your role to the UK and the rest of the globe. It is expected that you will grow with the company as it expands its international presence.
* Source active and passive candidates from various resources, including Internet job boards and employee referrals.
* Facilitate the hiring process for open positions, including interviewing and screening applicants while documenting candidate activity in an applicant tracking system.
* Participate in job fairs, presentations, and other public relation events for recruiting purposes.
* Establish, maintain, and grow relationships with local professionals.
* Maintain and grow relationships with sales managers in order to understand their hiring needs.
* Build a network from which potential applicant leads will be generated.
* Promote the company and position with passion to the best candidates to ensure top hires.
* Ensure recruiting metrics are being met month-over-month in a high-volume recruiting environment.
* Remain up-to-date on recruiting best practices, innovating, testing, and the implementation of new and effective means for attracting job candidates.
* Complete all necessary pre-employment and on-boarding activities for new employees.
* Monitor and support new employees in their first 90 days of employment.
Skills and Knowledge:
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
* 3-5 years of experience either in corporate or staffing/agency recruiting.
* Experience recruiting for Sales, Marketing, and other areas within the organization.
* Experience navigating and sourcing through social media channels highly preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to collaborate and build relationships with both clients and team members.
* Experience prioritizing and managing a variety of tasks.
* Experience with applicant tracking systems.
* Strong interviewing and verbal communication skills.
* Strong organizational, follow-up, and listening skills.
* Exceptional written communication skills.
* Demonstrated independent judgment and self-motivation.
* The ability to articulate the benefits of a great sales role in a simple and compelling manner.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!