* Work as part of the HR team to manage recruitment operations for company-wide talent acquisition, with a particular emphasis on technology roles.
* Implement and manage Applicant Tracking System to assist with recruitment strategy: maintain the applicant tracking/applicant flow processes, coordinate responses to candidate inquiries, manage the employee referral process, and post open roles through the system.
* Review, revise, and circulate job postings both internally and externally.
* Coordinate the candidate interview process: coordinate the scheduling of interviews with hiring team, prepare and distribute job descriptions to the interview team, manage the tracking of candidates, collect interview feedback as needed, and ensure feedback is provided to candidates and recruiters as appropriate.
* Conduct reference checks as needed on candidates.
* Develop and maintain a master recruitment calendar with key dates for on-campus and in-office interviewing for internships, co-ops, and full-time positions.
* Develop and maintain a master recruitment scorecard to track effectiveness and contact database of recruiters.
* Coordinate the review and signatures of contracts with recruitment agencies/search firms as needed.
* Maintain candidate sourcing strategy: develop and maintain day-to-day relationships with various recruitment/search firms, own/manage LinkedIn recruitment strategy, and develop and organize searches.
* Assist in developing strategies for on-campus recruitment and act as a liaison to school career services offices.
* Participate in the recruitment and selection process as appropriate for co-ops, interns, and college recruiting: screen resumes, conduct phone screens/in-person interviews, select and recommend candidates, and propose and extend offers to selected candidates.
* Coordinate the on-campus and in-office recruitment strategies at targeted undergraduate and graduate schools, including attending and/or coordinating presentations, panels, recruitment fairs, and other recruitment related events.
* Assist in evaluating the success of talent acquisition efforts: prepare and analyze statistics on effectiveness, define and measure means of success, and use statistics/data to recommend process changes and improvements.
* Bachelor’s degree.
* Minimum of 2 years of experience, with some relevant experience in a similar role.
* Financial industry knowledge or knowledge about technical roles would both be a plus.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
* Strong project management skills.
* Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
* Recruiting database knowledge preferred.
* High level of detail is required.
* Proven ability to handle sensitive information in a discrete manner.
* Strong work ethic, ability to take ownership of work, proactive, self-motivated, and willingness to learn.
* Demonstrated ability to represent the organization to prospective candidates with a high degree of professionalism.
* Proven ability to effectively develop and manage relationships both internally and externally.
* Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
* Strong organizational skills with an understanding of how to prioritize, manage multiple projects, and operate effectively amidst changing demands.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com.