In this contract-to-direct role, the Recruitment Consultant performs a full scope of activities associated with the development and implementation of comprehensive recruitment services.
* Provide effective consulting services to assigned client groups regarding all staffing needs. Develop non-exempt and exempt recruiting plans for assigned clients and their specific searches, including proactive and creative outreach that reflects deep knowledge of internal and external markets.
* Participate in/formulate creative and quality-based recommendations in the development of short and long-range workforce and employment objectives, considering such factors as organizational growth objectives, staff availability and volume, employment lead time, and future skill requirements.
* Ensure compliance with all employment laws, and keep abreast of changes in Federal/State employment laws and internal policies.
* Engage candidate pools through numerous social networking groups such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Establish and maintain contact with a variety of potential applicant resources including search firms, governmental agencies, college placement centers, trade schools, and related organizations.
* Develop/manage relationships with internal and external constituents to create awareness of opportunities and foster new leads for candidates.
* Partner with management to define and implement appropriate volume or niche-defined recruitment programs to meet staffing needs of assigned client groups.
* Design advertising and social networking outreach initiatives, determining membership, participation, and coordinating advertising in appropriate media. Plan and conduct college recruiting programs as needed.
* Review resumes, advertising responses, and employment applications. Screen and interview applicants for technical competence, applicable background and skills, individual goals, and ability to fit in the organization and function effectively. Make employment recommendations based on information gained through interviews, reference checks, applications, and resumes.
* Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field.
* Minimum of 3 years of practical recruiting experience. Proven experience with local, regional and national employment market characteristics, successful recruiting programs, diversity recruiting, and identification of applicant sources.
* Ability to work collaboratively on a team, enthusiastic, customer-focused and responsive.
* Ability to consult effectively with multiple customers in a decentralized environment.
* Proven commitment to all aspects of diversity recruiting with highest levels of customer service.
* Working knowledge of effective social media recruitment tools.
* Proven judgment and ability to influence others as necessary.
* Comprehensive communications and analytical skills.
* Solid knowledge of state and federal employment laws
* Proactive style with keen interest in finding best fit for every opening.
* Ability to prioritize work, flexibility, and attention to detail.
* Demonstrated ability to multitask and work in a high transaction environment.
* Ability to cultivate strong professional relationships.
* Ability to maintain confidential information.
If you are interested in this position then please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!