The Recruiting Assistant (RA) will support the Director of HR, and the role will be a combination of managing job descriptions, facilitating interviews, and additional administrative tasks. The RA will be responsible for the applicant tracking system, contingency agreements, and many other ad-hoc tasks. These responsibilities involve sensitive matters and require a great deal of discretion.
Primary responsibilities for the RA role include:
* Perform administrative and logistic actions that support the Talent Acquisition function required to meet the company’s recruitment strategy and current, projected, and future staffing needs.
* Manage the requisition process through the opening and closing of each position, scheduling of interviews, and creation of interview agendas, with the objective of enhancing candidate experience.
* Ensure accurate record keeping of all required requisition, recruiting, and data analysis reports.
* Coordination of required pre-hire screening processes.
* Ensure candidate pre-hire and new hire paperwork is properly completed and routed.
* Post and remove postings from job boards and various professional websites.
* Provide backup administrative support to the HR team when required.
Requirements for the RA role include:
* 1 to 3 years of experience as an HR or Recruiting Coordinator.
* Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize effectively, meet deadlines, and deliver high quality, error-free work in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong work ethic, initiative, and a proactive approach.
If you are interested in this position then please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!