Our client is seeking a qualified Recruiter to join their HR team. Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the Recruiter will drive the development of the recruiting strategy and execution in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. The Recruiter will be also spearhead on-campus hiring as well as experienced off-cycle hiring.
* Participate in talent management planning to develop recruitment strategies to meet staffing needs.
* Record, track, and analyze recruiting and hiring metrics.
* Assist in development of recruiting collateral and materials.
* Full-cycle recruiting, including sourcing candidates, resume screening, conducting case interviews, scheduling interviews, managing the interview debrief process, preparing offer letters, and managing post-offer close.
* Network, cold call, and develop strong business relationships within the industry, as well as with senior management.
* Establish relationships and act as primary point of contact with third party recruitment agencies.
* Build pipeline for contractor candidates.
* Create and drive the campus strategy and operating plan with regard to recruiting, branding, and developing of relationships with key contacts within each university.
* Work with campus teams for each school to maximize presence and results from recruiting efforts.
* Provide on-campus support at career fairs, recruiting events, and company presentations.
* Assess performance of current targeted schools and provide recommendations for future expansion.
* BA/BS degree with 3+ years of recruiting experience in consulting or professional services.
* Specific experience with campus recruiting.
* Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing business needs.
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including public speaking.
* Strong organizational, execution, leadership, and impact skills.
* Creative and innovative, demonstrability bright, and a quick thinker.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
* This position will require minimal travel and work outside of normal business hours to assist with recruiting events outside of the Boston area.
If you are interested in this position then please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!