Support the business unit by partnering with the hiring manager(s) and HR Business Partner(s) to develop job descriptions, define the recruitment strategy, manage the entire recruiting and selection process, and facilitate onboarding activities.
* Confer with management and supervisors to identify headcount needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, competencies, team interactions, cultural fit, and other skills and knowledge.
* Develop and execute recruitment and sourcing strategies aligned with business needs.
* Develop and maintain network of contacts to help identify and source a pipeline of qualified candidates.
* Initiate contact with possibly qualified candidates for specific job openings.
* Review applications and interview applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and provide information about the organization and position.
* Screen and refer candidates for interviews with others within the organization.
* Educate managers to ensure a legally compliant interview, selection, and offer process.
* Work with hiring manager to write job descriptions and create job postings.
* Work with external recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit candidates. Negotiate favorable rates for organization.
* Utilize online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
* Provide information on company facilities and job opportunities to potential applicants.
* Perform reference checks on applicants.
* Ensure timely and accurate offer packages are sent to finalists after verbal job offers.
* Ensure all affirmative action record keeping and applicant tracking is completed for recruiting process.
* Manage ongoing communications and inquiries regarding relocation for applicants and new hires.
* File and maintain employment records for future reference.
* Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, with a major in Human Resources or related field preferred.
* 5 to 7 years of experience in recruiting.
* Strong sourcing and candidate pipeline development skills.
* Proficiency with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
* Excellent customer service and communication skills.
* Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
* Ability to conduct competency based interviews.
* Knowledge of the Lominger Competency Suite is a plus.
* Prior use/knowledge of Kenexa BrassRing Recruiter is a plus.
If you are interested in this position then please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!