Pappas & Pappas Consulting has been retained to identify a Vice President of Human Resources (VPHR) for a profitable, high-growth leader in Healthcare Information Technology that enhances patient care delivery by providing fast and secure access to patient information through its leading edge products and solutions. We are seeking a progressive thought leader and head of HR to be a strategic partner to the CEO and executive leadership teams. The VPHR will create, develop, and lead people strategies and initiatives that align with the overall business goals of a rapidly growing international organization.
As the new HR leader to the executive leadership team, the VPHR will focus on building a world class HR team while developing talent acquisition, talent management, and leadership & development programs (i.e. establish competency-based talent management programs that align with recruitment, compensation, and talent development). The VPHR will enjoy the challenge and rewards of shaping the global corporate culture as the organization grows through calculated hiring, mergers, and acquisitions while preparing for its IPO.
The ideal VPHR candidate will be:
* An expert in aligning HR strategy to business strategy, including talent, organizational design, recruitment, and total rewards
* A veteran trusted advisor to organizational leadership and employees
* Well versed as a strategic partner to executive leadership teams
* Experienced with mergers & acquisitions of small-to-medium size companies (including due diligence and integration)
* Proficient with Board presentations and direct interaction
* Seasoned in the IPO process from start to finish
* Experienced in working in a growing, fast paced international company with offices in multiple countries (technology start-ups to mid-size organizations)
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!