Pappas & Pappas Consulting has been retained to identify a qualified Human Resources Generalist for a leading global pharmaceutical company. In this role, the successful candidate will work closely with other HR Business Partners, HR Centers of Excellence, and Management on HR initiatives that support business objectives. The role will engage with managers and employees to provide support in the areas of employee relations (70% of role), compensation, performance management, talent management, and benefits. This position requires a high level of confidentiality and a passion for excellence to support the business. Essential functions include:
* Act as point of contact for managers and employees regarding HR policies, procedures, and programs.
* Provide compensation support, including offer process, internal equity, and market assessments.
* Assist and support HR Business Partners with various HR related functions, including employee relations, performance management, employee engagement and recognition, corrective action, talent & succession planning, compensation, and staffing.
* Provide guidance and counsel to management team regarding applicable legal and regulatory compliance issues, company policy, and effective management of employees. Seek guidance from HR Business Partners as needed.
* Under direction from appropriate HR Business Partner, manage employee relations inquiries. Evaluate issues and support resolution process, including ownership of assigned investigative steps and action plan development and follow up. Provide coaching to key stakeholders within context of ER and PIP related discussions.
* Work with Compliance on any compliance related investigations.
* Coordinate aggregation and reporting of HR related matters such as employee relations activities, performance, compensation, promotions, etc.
* Manage the employee exit process. Conduct exit interviews, analyze data for trends, and make recommendations for change as appropriate.
* Ensure timely and effective administration of human resources programs and build collaborative relationships across the organization to provide consistent and efficient services.
* Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to promote continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
A Bachelor’s Degree is required, as well as 5+ years of progressive HR experience in a biotechnology, pharmaceutical, or medical device environment. Deep knowledge of and experience in employee relations is also a must. Experience supporting a Commercial organization is strongly preferred.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!