Our client, a major U.S. manufacturer and retailer, is seeking a Human Resources Specialist to join its Solutions Center to assist in the support of 150 retail stores across the country. Ninety percent of this role entails communicating with managers and employees over the phone in a centralized employee relations-based call center environment.
* In a dynamic, collaborative team environment, work closely with managers and employees throughout the company to resolve workplace issues and questions through coaching, counseling, and the use of leading edge HR technology.
* Via telephone and face-to-face meetings, assess manager and employee issues, requests, and questions through the application of superior diagnostic skills.
* Provide consultative assistance to managers and employees for issues and questions regarding employee relations, performance management, corrective actions, policy interpretation, benefits, leaves of absence, and compensation (including salary planning and bonus processes). Collaborate with HR and other organizational colleagues.
* Conduct employee relations investigations into allegations of inappropriate workplace behavior and/or practices. Participate in and/or manage a wide variety of HR-related or cross-functional projects.
* BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related discipline.
* 5 to 8 years of related Human Resources experience working on a broad range of employee relations issues, as well as exposure and experience with benefits and compensation.
* Excellent organization and follow-through skills with the ability to analyze data and propose methods for continuous improvement.
* Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
* Superior verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, time sensitive, and confidential environment.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!