The Director, Senior Human Resources Business Partner will act as a global business partner for the Supply Chain and Operations organizations of our client. This role supports the Global Head of Supply Chain and manages HR staff at six manufacturing sites in the US, Canada, Germany, and the UK. Responsibilities include:
* Develop HR strategy for Global Supply Chain in alignment with business objectives and overall Human Capital direction
* Diagnose opportunities to improve the performance of the organization by recommending and implementing HR solutions in the areas of Talent Management, Reward & Recognition, Change Management, Organizational Effectiveness, Employee Engagement, Workforce Planning, Employee Relations, and Project Management
Education, Knowledge, and Skill Requirements:
* Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
* 10+ years of related experience
* Experience in the Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, or Biotechnology industry.
* Strong HR acumen in all functional areas
* Effective oral and written communication skills, including global and cross-boundary communication
* Very strong attention to detail when composing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, and scheduling and meeting deadlines
* Proven ability to lead complex projects across various countries and disciplines
* Ability to influence while building authentic relationships
* Strong judgment and decision making skills
* Demonstrated energy and drive
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!