Our client is seeking a qualified HR Business Partner (HRBP) to analyze and define current organizational capabilities, identify shortfalls, and build required organizational capabilities in line with the overall business strategy. The HRBP will catalyze organizational design decisions via the use of frameworks, key concepts, and expertise, advise the business leaders on strategic and operational organizational design solutions, and drive performance management both at an organizational and executive level, ensuring that target-setting, follow-up, and corrective actions are taken in a timely manner. The HRBP will also facilitate and coach business leaders to set aligned, stretching, and high quality targets for individuals, and drive the business to achieve consistent levels of performance assessment and reward.
The HRBP must be able to work with the leadership team of the business to build and ensure they operate as an effective unit, as well as deploy corporate organizational change management concepts and tools in the business unit to build change capabilities in business and people leaders. The HRBP should be a strategic linkage between the business and the COE’s in setting agendas and driving initiatives in support of business objectives (e.g. people matters, team building, leadership development, change initiatives), and should also monitor the SLA with the HR Operations group to ensure agreed levels of service delivery.
Additional responsibilities include:
* Cultivate strong, long term relationships with key decision-makers within the organization and develop deep knowledge of the business and HR’s role within it.
* Partner with business leaders to maximize human capital value to achieve corporate and business objectives.
* Develop, analyze, and provide meaningful management information to the business to support the achievement of its goals.
* Identify activities that link in with corporate HR strategy, develop key measures, and track activity against plan.
* Create, implement, and manage HR strategic plan that supports attainment of business achievements within time frames and budget. Work with business leadership to identify HR implications of those business objectives.
* In conjunction with colleagues, conduct annual workforce planning discussions that include evaluation of market demands and recruitment challenges, competency requirements, organizational design and gap strategies, and headcount budgeting and staffing forecast process.
* Facilitate improvement processes concerning team performance.
* Partner with Centers of Excellence to design required interventions in support of business.
* Partner with Regional HR Operations to deliver required interventions and specific initiatives.
* Participate in Company-wide process improvement efforts and cross-functional teams to ensure Company processes are streamlined and meet global expectations.
* Champion and facilitate organizational change initiatives, and understand the implications of change in terms of skills, processes and competencies.
* Create HR metrics and accountability to align objectives and enable continuous organizational transformation.
* Facilitate leadership transformation. Drive interventions to develop effective leaders.
* Lead HR due diligence and integration activities for potential mergers, acquisitions, and strategic partnerships.
* Integrate Company’s Mission, Vision and Values into all activities to drive alignment and provide sufficient clarity to act as guidelines for decision making for managers.
* Mentor and develop Business Partners and Operations Partners as agreed with Regional HR Team. Participate in professional development sessions or seminars.
Required experience for the HRBP role includes:
* A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with at least 10 years of related HR management, business partnering/OD experience or equivalent.
* Strong business acumen with experience presenting to and influencing senior business leaders.
* An analytical approach to problem solving, and experience designing and project managing successful people programs.
* Must be a highly motivated self-starter and be able to work with a minimum of supervision.
* Must have the ability to understand and develop effective HR and OD strategies while understanding the implications from a culture, business success, company practice, and legal standpoint.
* The ability to translate client business plans and goals into human resources capabilities.
* Strategic thinking and planning/facilitation ability with the flexibility to function in a fast paced and innovative environment.
* The ability to provide leadership, work collaboratively, and consult effectively and independently with senior levels of the organization.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!