This position reports to the Vice President, Human Resources and has one direct report (HR Specialist). As a business partner, The Associate Director, Human Resources will manage all aspects of the US human resources function, as well as all generalist activities, including but not limited to Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition/Retention Planning, Benefits and Compensation, Performance Management, and HR Compliance. In addition, the Associate Director will lead and participate in special projects that help drive company strategy and build an efficient HR infrastructure. Additional responsibilities:
* Provide counsel and advice to employees and managers to ensure appropriate steps are taken with respect to all Employee Relations issues within the Company’s policies and procedures.
* Work with management to resolve any conflicts within management structure or between employee/manager.
* Conduct new employee orientations and exit interviews.
Talent Acquisition/Retention Planning
* Work in conjunction with local management to conduct workforce planning activities. Create a quarterly recruiting plan in order to proactively source qualified candidates through traditional and social media to ensure that a pipeline of talent is available to support current and future staffing needs.
* Serve as the national owner of the Applicant Tracking System, ensuring the accuracy and efficiency of the system as well as weekly and quarterly reporting.
* Perform recruitment duties, including sourcing talent, reviewing resumes, phone screens, interview scheduling, conducting reference checks, and negotiating job offers.
* Develop partnerships with local search firms and manage search firm relationships for sourcing candidates.
* Build relationships with candidates to motivate them to join the Company in areas of significant impact.
* Manage and maintain employee recognition programs and policies that help to create a performance culture.
* Analyze exit interview data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve employee satisfaction, performance, and retention.
Benefits and Compensation
* Actively manage and participate in the administration of the company benefit plans in accordance with plan agreements and established policies. Provide advice on human resources matters.
* Manage participation in local and national industry compensation surveys.
* Manage the administration of payroll.
* Serve as owner of the annual performance management process across all locations.
* Partner with department managers to develop action plans that drive the growth of high performers.
* Oversee all performance improvement plans, including review of all plans and management of timeframes.
* Demonstrate a solid understanding of all state and federal laws with regard to employment practice, benefits, and immigration. Ensure that all policies are upheld and any violation of such policy is escalated to VP, HR.
* Conduct local office legal training as dictated by policy or law.
* Serve as the national owner of immigration administration.
* Partner with legal partners to ensure proper work authorizations/visas are obtained and remain valid.
Requirements for this position include:
* 6 to 8 years of experience in a Generalist role, acting independently, with supervisory experience.
* Proven ability to forge trusting and confidential relationships at all levels of the organization.
* Prior work experience in a technology environment.
* Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and HR systems
* Versatile and detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!