The Manager, Sales Training Programs (MSTP), leads the design, development and implementation of change management and learning initiatives of staff responsible for developing business and selling products and services. The MSTP works closely with the Sales Governance Council, sales and marketing managers, and team members in all sales specialties to gather and understand learning and development needs, and partners with subject matter experts and vendors to develop and deploy programs that enable sales, marketing, and business development staff to deliver a superior customer experience and meet growth targets. The MSTP will focus on the design, execution, and continuous improvement of the Sales Effectiveness and Training strategy for client-facing sales professionals within the organization. Requirements for this position include:
* Bachelor’s degree (or professional level of knowledge in a specialized field) with 5+ years of relevant experience. Associate’s degree with 8+ years of relevant experience may be considered.
* 5+ years of formal Training & Development experience required.
* 3+ years experience developing and delivering training using innovative delivery mechanisms.
* 3+ years facilitating in-person training to a client-facing audience.
* Exceptional project management, consulting, and organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
* Solid knowledge of management practices.
* Excellent written/verbal communication and influencing skills with strong business acumen.
* Advanced knowledge of MS Office products, software installation, operating systems, web browsers, web connections, and agency download.
* Property/Casualty industry experience highly preferred.
* Bilingual skills in Spanish strongly preferred.
* Knowledge of Integrated Talent Management systems/LMS platforms preferred.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!